Sunday, August 19, 2018

B"H

OUR FATHER

This is far more of the Truth about what the Hebrew word אבינו  , pronounced Avinu, and very partially and selectively rendered as our Father, contains than what the Christians have been told. I cannot demonstrate the whole Truth of it, because that is infinite. I will prove the most important points - the inclusivity of the term that speaks of the entire Holy Family.
This demonstration, and the Hebrew *proofs* of what is said herein, should be shared with experts in Hebrew who can verify that what I say is what the Hebrew language says about this term.
Try me. Consult with those who know Hebrew. See for yourselves if this is the Truth or not.

One more thing: The Hebrew word מלכנו, pronounced Malkeinu, which is translated as Our King, is equal to 146, which the value of the expression המלכה אמה, The Queen is Her Mother and קולי, which means my voice.

With this my moral obligation to the Christians is fulfilled. I have  given over enough information for you to understand that you have not been told anywhere near the comprehensive truth and to *prove* that to you. Thank God this Generation has merited to be able to see the underlying alpha-numerical *proofs* of the true Torah. There is no need for "faith" or "belief". God has given us the keys to the proofs.