Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Goyim

Yes; I do make many derogatory comments about the politics, economics and depravity of "goyim" (by which I mean Euro-gentiles specifically, though the word in Hebrew means Peoples). I state, quite uninhibitedly, that I consider Christianity to be dark paganism with all that pertains thereto

I stand by those statements and make no apologies for them.

I do believe that the majority of Euro-gentiles are morally, if not genetically, defective.

With that, my heart is always with the minority of Euro-gentiles who, by some miracle and personal Divine intervention, despite all the pressures to the contrary, tenaciously hold on to their humanity, their sensitivity, to their principles.

I know how those Souls suffer amongst a majority of barbarians, even if they have not been singled out for specific torments, as many of my friends who have fallen afoul of SS or the psychiatric system have. Just having to struggle to preserve their humanity amidst ambient and endemic cruelty on the part of the vast majority is beyond valiant.

Those Souls are precious to me beyond what words can say. They are the embodiment of miracle.

Far, far more than I despise the Euro-gentile brutes and perverts, who I have no delusions are the majority; I love the righteous Euro-gentiles and the Saints among them, who are not few in number.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com